Monday, August 29, 2011

I have an eight month-old today

Seriously?! I always kind of laughed when people would say to me, "Enjoy it, one day you wake up and they're teenagers!" I'm not laughing so much anymore because it IS going too fast! What makes it seem so, is the amount of change Grace has had in the last eight months. I started with this little peanut and now I have an active, talkative, sometimes crazy little person! And what's even more astonishing is that I can't remember her being 5lbs 9oz! I look at 8lb babies now and think, "they're so small!" THAT makes me laugh... I need to go back to work!

Nostalgia is already kicking in :). Happy eight months to my sweet pea, life is so much better with you in it!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks Aims! I like it too, I went through a ton of them before settling on this one. Love looking at your posts, you're doing a great job with Mini Freed's room :) XO

    ReplyDelete