Grace is babbling now, she just started a couple days ago as we were getting ready to leave Michigan. It's way to cute to sit and listen to her babble at you. She has a lot to say and gets so serious! It cracks me up. The other thing she's doing more is belly laughing. She's always had some sort of short laugh, but this is the typical baby belly laugh that makes everyone smile. What is most amusing to her right now, Winston and Franklin, our friend's two dogs whom we are watching for two weeks. They are little dogs and tend to play and rough house with each other. This absolutely cracks Grace up. She just sits there watching and cackles. I guess that's one good thing about little dogs... she's on their level :). The entertainment is a good transition to the quiet apartment life again. Either way, it's going to be an interesting couple days/couple weeks.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Jet lag
Everyone has said coming East is harder than West. I think it's true. Though it hasn't been horrible because we only have Grace and I'm a late night person, I can see why people dread coming back home and dealing with this stuff! Grace is napping at 6 pm instead of going to bed at 7pm, then she's up from 8 to 10pm. I love it because it means she sleeps in until 9am!! I haven't been able to sleep that late since before we got home from the hospital! I know it will come to an end soon, but until then, I'm going to enjoy my late mornings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment