Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Workin it

I went for an interview on Monday at the local community hospital in Monterey, and they must have really liked me, because I was tentatively offered the job yesterday. I'm really excited about starting a job again! I had been looking for anything that would be flexible with my schedule, and there wasn't much. This position is in the nursery at the hospital, which is level II. It won't be the fast pace of the level III nursery, but I am fine with that. Honestly, it was easy to get burnt out with the level III care and pace, so this new position should give me a happy medium. There will be very light days, and others that are busy and crazy. Overall though, I'm happy that I got the position and am going to have the opportunity to stay within m specialty. As my mom says, "You have to keep your foot in the door." It was a good interview though and hopefully I'll bring something new to the unit. Exciting! Now they just have to make sure I'm not a serial killer, and then I'll get the position. :)

On another note, we are going to Colorado this weekend to SKI!!!! SO, SO excited about this trip, especially because we're going to be meeting up with Alan and Casey. I cannot wait to see and spend time with these friends whom we have missed! We will have many pictures from the weekend. More to come. Ciao tutti!

No comments:

Post a Comment