Sunday, February 12, 2012

Pictures

I think it's about time for a couple pictures. We have finally settled in and we're starting to be able to document our special occasions. This weekend is particularly special because the Agors are in town and we haven't seen them in three years!! The beauty of the military family is that three years doesn't matter, it's like we just saw each other a couple months ago. Carin and Allen have been here in Monterey, then to Groton, and are now new home owners in San Diego and back on a boat. More importantly though, they are now the proud parents of a very handsome mister Blake Agor, who is the light of their lives :). We have been to Italy and now are in Monterey, and also have added a shining light to our lives, Miss Grace. All of this and we picked up where we left off really. I almost fear leaving the military sometimes, because we will no longer have such understanding friendships... but I'll not go down that road. I'm just happy I've seen one of my closest friends again!

Here are some pictures of Grace and Blake through the weekend. We love our little people!
Ciao Tutti!


Grace and her fabulous bed head she woke up with prior to church!

You think they'll notice??

Good times with the floating fish at in the Kids Zone at the Monterey Aquarium.



Grace and Blake hanging out on the couch while the parent's had some food.





No comments:

Post a Comment