We are having a hard time finding a name for this little man. Grace was so easy for Daniel, he mentioned it before we even knew Grace was a girl, and even though I wasn't in love with the name, by the time she was born there was no other name I'd have for her. That is just not the case with this little boy! There aren't names similar to Grace on the boy side that elicit the same feeling that we have when we think of Grace. So, this kiddo may have to be named when he makes his appearance and we can see his handsome face! I have to admit, I never thought I was going to be blessed with a boy, it makes my heart melt when I start to talk about him and think about all the wonderful experiences I pray that we get to have with him. What is even more exciting is that we are done with our traveling for the year, and we can start to plan and prepare for the handsome boy. I have a dresser that I'm going to be redoing, and then I want to sew (if ever I get time!). I'll fit it all in, I'm sure. If Grace lets me!
Ciao Tutti!
Grace thought Papa would look much better with the wreath on than herself! Papa isn't convinced!

Oh Al, I know you'll come up with the perfect name for the little man. Ps. If there's anything you'd like to have made, let me know! I may have a few more seconds on my end than you have on yours...although Camdin is right around the corner from walking! Love and miss you guys!
ReplyDelete